InDiCo is not a bank institute. It can only serve as an intermediate server for secure e-Payment.
E-Payment is a service provided by, for example, paybox, paypal, WorldPay, YellowPay, skipjack and probably many others. The aforementioned have standard plugins in InDiCo, which need to be configured.
Until today (February 2012), we have only used paybox for e-Payment with CTA-InDiCo. Foresee a reasonable lead time for tests, if you want to use e-Payment in any case!
E-Payment providers will give you instructions. Your institute or university may have a contract with an e-payment provider already. They will also provide you with test data to exercise a money transfer without actually transferring real money. There should be no need to transfer small "fake fees" or the like to test the system.
In summary, you will need to:
- choose an ePayment provider
- open an account with that provider (or use an existing one)
- select that provider in cta-observatory.org/indico for your meeting/conference
- if not yet in InDiCo, transmit the provider's code for e-Payment in Python or transcribe it to Python.
(CTA-support can try to help with that, but will need a precise schedule of your needs and boundary conditions. Foresee enough lead time!)
- test the code (test-payment) once it is in CTA-InDiCo with your provider's