Upload a document to your library
- Enter in your site library
- Click on Add document link
- Browse to fill in the upload form
- Fill in the desired properties
If your library was created from the CTA_Documents template you will be proposed to choose between External Document (default) and CTA_Document content type.
- External Document is dedicated to your private (subgroup, subsite) use.
- CTA Document has to be used to send documents to Records Center. It asks for additional document properties, as REF, PBS acronym and Document type.
So, start with External and once you want to send your document to the Records Center switch (with Edit Properties) to CTA document and fill in the additional fields.
- Press Save